Thursday 22 September 2011

Charisma Cardz - Gift bag/box and card

Good morning, new challenge time at Charisma Cardz and this week our challenge is to make a 'Gift bag/box and card'
I had fun making these, my mojo seemed to come back for a weeks visit last week (gone again now!).  The image is one from Digi Stamp Boutique, I love her big happy smile, she's so happy to be on her way to give the lucky person her gifts and card!
I've used the same image for the gift bag which started out as a plain white paper bag.  I've used the same papers but added a couple more as it was a bigger area to decorate. 
We have 2 fabby sponsors this week who have donated great prizes, for details of what these are and to see the wonderful examples from the rest of the girls please pop on over to the blog.  

No comments: