Thursday 3 November 2011

Charisma Cardz ~Cutesy!

Good morning, can you really believe it's Thursday again so soon?!  Which means it's time for a new Charisma Cardz challenge, our theme this week is 'Cutesy', which shouldn't be hard now should it?
For my card I have used some of my Forever Friends 3d stickers, which were on 3for2 in the Range.  We have a local store now, so only 20ish minutes instead of nearly an hour is great!!  Mind you it's a much more scaled down version, I managed to come away only spending £20 which I thought was very well controlled lol!!!!
We have fabby sponsors with great prizes as always, and we also have a mini DT call out, so pop on over to the blog and take a look.
Have fun!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww yes definitely cute and so pretty, love the pink on your card. Thank you Bubbles for your nice comment on my card... you reminded me of a friend that I haven't seen for a long long time .. over 26years.. her nickname was Bubbles :) Hugs xxx

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Oh, this is soo cute, love the image and all fabby details!

Warm hugs
Maarit