Thursday 22 December 2011

Charisma Cardz ~Anything Goes

OMG I am sooooo..... late with my post today, sorry!  My excuse = I've had visitors on and off all day long, and I've also had excruciating back pains which make me feel sick so haven't felt much like doing a lot!
Anyhow the new Charisma Cardz challenge is SUPER easy and the theme is 'Anything Goes' and is going to last 2 weeks!
I've done hardly any crafting lately, what with feeling ill on and off, doctors and hospital visits, work, the puppy and christmas I just can't believe how quickly days are flying by.  So the cards I have are ones that I made a few weeks ago, and was going through a 'round' card stage, I thoroughly enjoyed making these!
We as always have FAB sponsors with 3 lucky winners and also a lucky Facebook winner!

It's my babies 7th birthday tomorrow, bless her, so close to christmas!!  We're off to the coast for a trip to the christmas circus, can't wait!!

No comments: