Thursday 2 February 2012

Charisma Cardz - Vintage

Good morning, wow Thursday again, the weeks are whizzing by!  I can't believe we're into February already, it'll soon be Easter lol!!
It's new challenge time at Charisma Cardz and this weeks theme is Vintage.
Vintage fills me with dread!  I don't know where to start, and when you're mojo has been missing for over a year now it makes it all the harder to create!  I really dislike my card, I kind of went with colours more so than style, but still don't like it, just didn't want to let the girls down!!
We have great sponsors offering fab prizes for our winners so please pop on over to the blog and take a peak.  Whilst there take a look at the examples the rest of the girls have done which are absolutely gorgeous!

4 comments:

debby4000 said...

Love your fabulous cute card Joanne.
luv
Debby

Anonymous said...

its not as bad as you make of it...I think it has a very unique look to it...not necessarily vintage but really nice

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Crafting Diva said...

Hi Joanna lovely vintage themed card and great little topper too think I got some of these in my craft room some where!!!! hope your good? talk soon from Lisa