Thursday 11 July 2013

Charisma Cardz - NO Designer Paper

Good morning, new challenge time at Charisma Cardz and this weeks theme is to make a creation with 'No Designer Paper'! Shock horror!!!!
I am extemely embarrassed to even show this card but had no time to make another one before the blog post went up :(
Looking through some of my mags in the hope for inspiration I came accross a far better version of the card I've made!
BUT it is my first (well second if you see the practise attempt!) at a freehand watercolour painting lol!!! Omg it looks so pants :/
close up still doesn't show the different shadings of the flowers!
this my practise attempt was slightly better!!!
For all sponsor and prize info head on over to the blog where you can see the gorgeous offerings from the other girls, they most certainly put me to shame!! (walks off with head hung in shame!!!)......

No comments: