Thursday 27 February 2014

Charisma Cardz -Something Not Meant for Crafting

Good morning, new challenge time at Charisma Cardz, and this fortnight our challenge is to use 'Something Not Meant for Crafting'.  This could be anything you like eg. an empty container, a bottle top, tin foil, greaseproof paper, a wrapper...........
Here is a project I actually did a while ago, I blinged up a pair of Ugg styley boots (a whopping £5 from Primarni!) for my youngest daughter.  Who doesn't love a bit of bling heh?  Obviously the picture shows a before and after boot lol I didn't leave them like this!!  I used nearly 1000 rhinestones!
I couldn't really pick up the detail in the photo's but they really do sparkle! 
I also did a pair of tan ones, plainer than the ones above for my eldest daughter but this is the only photo I can find of them, just of the heels, but I randomly gemmed all over the boots to!!  These ones took well over 1000 gems to finish!
For all sponsor and prize details please check out the blog, and you can also see what other clever ideas the rest of the girls came up with for their examples!
 

3 comments:

PoppyK said...

This is such a good idea and a great way to bling up those happy feet!! Keeeeep Crafting Katie xx

PoppyK said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pia S said...

Love your idea of blinging up these boots, fab personal touch!