Monday 26 November 2007

Busy start to the day today, after we dropped Lillie at school Hollie and I headed for town. I needed to top my bank account (for ebay) up yet again, nip to the doctors to sort out my prescription, only to be told I need a check up before I can have the next lot, oh joy! Then we had to get Matthew some new pants, bless him he is worrying about his op on Wednesday (a delicate 1, see card below!) LOL I keep telling him I had my stomach cut open when I had Lillie (c-section obviously) and he's going to have a tiny little 2" cut!!!!!! Still it means he is going to drag his sick out for 2 weeks, that on top of holiday days and days off to correct his working hours means we will have him home nearly the rest of the year, I think he is only working 5 days, we love having him home but it will make going back harder.
Matthew's card I will give it to him after the op.!!!
and the insert (I hope these pictures don't offend anyone)
So jobs done, and a quick catch up round the CM&PC forum as I didn't get on the pc yesterday as we went shopping to take back the girls tv/dvd and get them a new 1 and Tia a portable tv for christmas. Then by the time we got back we had arranged to go up town with mum and dad for the oh so exciting switch on of the christmas lights! It was ok the girls had a good time going to see Father Christmas who gave them a bag of sweets (ok for a voluntery donation) a couple of goes on the side stalls and a ride or 2 on the fun fair. Then it was back home to ours to cook tea, then bath then bed.
So today I have been putting beads on headpins ready to take with me on Wednesday when I have to wait at the hospital for Matthew. Those, jump rings, pliers, chain and clasps and I should be able to get some bag charms/bracelets done, well that's what I am hoping anyway. I also made 3 pairs of earrings, I just love making them as they are so pretty and so quick and easy. Therefore ordering more findings, beads, jump rings etc
Todays earrings
I also made this other card today for a forum friend, unfortunately it is going to be late.
Tomorrow I hope to get lots more headpins loaded, thing is I could get so many more done if I wasn't so finicky and worried that I'll run out of a certain type LOL

No comments: