Monday 19 October 2009

A Spoon Full of Sugar -challenge

We have a fabulous sketch designed by Debbie this week at A Spoon Full of Sugar Now I know I said we don't send Halloween cards but I just had to use this image which was the freebie image from last week! I've had this paper leftover since last year, so this was the perfect opportunity to use it up! I know I said that I don't send Halloween cards but I just had to use this fab image which was the Friday Freebie over at Digital Delights by Looby Lou . The papers were leftovers from lastyear (pinkpetticoat I think) so this was the perfect opportunity to use it up!
Our prize this week is a $15 voucher for Soft Pencil Digital Stamps kindly donated by Elisabeth.
Many of the girls have used images from the store, sadly I couldn't print mine off, but please take a look at the blog to see just how lovely they are!


I have managed to combine this card with several different challenges, which I just love doing!
1) Papertake Weekly - The Dark Side
2) Cute Card Thursday - Spook Fest
3) One Stop Craft - Halloween
4) Cupcake Crafts - Things that go Bump in the Night

9 comments:

Sally said...

Great fun card.

Anonymous said...

what a lovely card

Nikki Fairbairn said...

What a fun image Joanne and love paper, Hugs, Nikki x

debby4000 said...

Adorable Halloween card, love the sweet image and fab papers.
luv
Debby

cats whiskers said...

This is just fabulousJoanne, great image and lovely colours, I love him riding that spider but not keen on spiders myself!!!!!!!!!!
Hugs Jacqui x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Joanne, what a cute card. Such an adorable image and the papers are perfect. Love the layout. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Shelley said...

Great card for this weeks halloween challenge. Many thanks for joining in with our OSCC.
Shelley xx

Donna said...

Fantastic card for our halloween theme this week, such a fab image. Thanks for joining in the fun at Cupcake this week :) Donna x

Liza said...

A gorgeous halloween card. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x