Monday 26 October 2009

Thoroughly spoilt on my birthday!!!

Yes Saturday was my birthday and I had a really lovely day. Hubby cooked us all breakfast, I could've had it in bed but I prefer to eat at the table!! Then I opened all of my cards, pressies and post, and I felt very spoilt! We went to Norwich and did a bit of shopping, went to Pedro's my favourite restaurant (mexican) it was the girls first time there and they loved it! We then took them to have a look around Toys r Us to get some birthday/christmas pressie ideas for them. Called in at The Range on the way home and I was very good, I only had 2 paper pads and a tube of silicone glue!!!
Hubby and the girls gave me these beautiful flowers along with some dress rings that I had chosen the week before, the '17 Again' dvd, 2 necklaces, and some other bits!
I received these beautiful orchids from my cousin when she visited with her little ones. Here is a piccie of Hollie modelling my new scarf and handbag!!! This is the card she coloured for me!and this one is from Lillie (looks like they need some new pens!). I love the hair slide she gave her!I also had a cake!
Then there are my wonderful blog buddies to thank!
This wonderful bundle of treats was from my dear friend Becky (Becky's Happy Crafting Place), the card is just gorgeous, and I can't wait to use all of these gorgeous images, swirls etc Thank you so much I love it all!
This wonderful package is from Lisa (Crafting Diva), the bag is actually made of envelopes and has 3 pockets which were filled with super treats, images, ribbon, bows and look at that gorgeous card! Thank you so much Lisa. I received this super sweet card from Nikki (Bunny Zoe) I just love the image and the papers used are just delish!!
The following delights are from my friend Vee, the card is so bright and cheery I just adore it, and all of these fabby treats to, I just don't know what to use first! Thank you so much Vee.
This morning I received yet more birthday post!
This oh so pretty card is from JanJ there are even sparkles on the dress, so lovely!
and this wonderful lot from Sally, stamps, gems, ribbons oh I am in heaven!! Thank you so very much!
Well I feel so very lucky and thank everyone you send me cards, gifts and birthday wishes, you are all very special to me!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooh lovely goodies Joanne, so glad you had a great birthday and the cards from your girls are so sweet - def. cardmakers in the future there!

Jan xx

Crafting Diva said...

Hi Joanna so glad postie got your present to you and hope you enjoy using the goodies love your card by your daugthers very nice and lovely flowers and cards from fellow bloggers.

Anonymous said...

Keep posting stuff like this i really like it