Wednesday 17 March 2010

Sparkle!

Here is my card for the current Pollycraft challenge which is 'sparkly things' I have used the fabby duck freebie image, isn't it just so cute!? For the sparkle I have glittered the icing on the top of the cupcake and added a few gems! I have also used the sketch from Sketch and Stash, just changing the oval for a circle shape for the image! Obviously the image is my new stash along with the lace, the paper is fairly neglected, I've used almost all of the pad except these sheets with the cupcakes on so it was nice to use them at last!
sparkly icing!Paula is on the look out for new design team members, so here is my card no.2 using the 2nd of the freebie's which she so kindly gave us. I didn't think this one needed too much other than the paper and image as the paper is quite pretty I didn't want to cover too much of it up, so just added the crossed ribbon, a charm and a couple of beads.
and here is another card I actually made at the weekend. Using 1 of the 2 gorgeous freebie's from Crafty Musings. I have followed the sketch from Friday Sketchers.
after taking this picture I decided that this would look lovely as an easel card, so chopped the back of the card off and added it to another card base thus making it an easel card! I would like to enter this for the Secret Crafter challenge which is anything goes!

11 comments:

Marley said...

Wow lovely cards Joanne!! That duck is so sweet; love the glitters on the cupcake.

The other card is great too; love the butterfly design paper and the charm is a really nice detail.

And the last easel card is awesome; great design papers, sentiment and the image is lovely; great colouring too!!

Big hugs Marley

Pretty-In-Ink said...

They are all gorgeous Joanne!

Sandra said...

You have been busy... Lots of gorgeous card.
Hugs
Sandra x

Becky said...

Wow! Beautiful cards Joanne, I do love that sparkly cake, so beautiful!!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash and Pollycraft and good luck with the DT call!!
Love Becky xx

Dotty Jo said...

Oh so sweet Joanne!!! These are all lovely, Jo x

Lynsey said...

Hi Joanne, these are lovely cards! Thanks for joining in the Pollycraft challenge this week.
Hugs Lynsey x

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
debby4000 said...

Oh fabulous cards Joanne, love the sweet images and the pretty colours. My fave is the duck one with the sparkly cupcake.
luv
Debby

Tasha said...

Ah these are all beautiful, i love the images and scrummy papers
love tasha xx

Chrissie said...

What fabulous cards Joanne and I love what you did with my sketch.
Thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash.

Christine said...

Hi stunning creations thanks for joining us at SCSC

Christine xx