Saturday 11 December 2010

2 weeks til Christmas aarrghhh!!

Here I am with a couple of cards, first up is a card that I am entering into the Daring Card Makers 'snow much fun' challenge.  I have made this for my step-daughter who is spending christmas in Portugal (at her aunties), I am going to pop a candy cane mouse inside and tell her not to open it on christmas day, so she gets a surprise with the piccie of her and her 1/2 sisters and also a little treat!!
 Next up is my card for the Meljen challenge = red, green & gold.  I have used the wonderful musing of my daughters which I comissioned SJ (SJ's Little Musings) to draw for me.  As any one who reads my blog regularly will know I absolutely love SJ's images and use them loads, so just had to have a personal one done!  The image is of Lillie and Hollie doing a ballet pose!  They have their big show tomorrow, 2 performances, they are at their dress rehearsal as I type!!  I left my baby in tears bless her, I think she is a little worried about it all, and me stressing whilst getting organized doesn't help matters!  The girls are going to give this card to their ballet teacher, each year I make a ballet themed christmas card, this year it has that 'personal' touch!!
 This is one of the photo's that I emailed SJ to work her wonders from!  I have also put a copy of this inside their teachers card so that she realizes it's them on the front!!

2 comments:

Becky said...

What gorgeous personalised creations Joanne, the photo of all of them is gorgeous and I love your Musing!! I was thinking of getting my friend one done of her wedding as a Christmas gift but it's a little too late now lol! xx

Anonymous said...

thats sooo cool...love it