Thursday 9 December 2010

Chairsma Cardz - A christmas gift

Good morning, it's all frosty again this morning.  We were up and about earlier this morning, getting organized for a day of madness lol!  My eldest is off to a museum to see what christmas was like in Victorian times, she's all dressed up in long skirt, top, apron, shawl and bonnet!!  Hollie has her christmas party this afternoon and we have 350+ christmas lunches to do today OMG it's going to be crazy!!!
Anyhow onto the new Charisma Cardz challenge and this week is a 'christmas gift' bag, box, envelope etc.
Now I misread the challenge and posted a christmas 'gift' but was told it was ok, thankfully as things have been a bit mad these past few days and I've not had a minute to make anything.
So here are my absolute favoutite makes of the year I think!  Candy Cane Mice!  Aren't they cute?!  I first saw these on Karen's blog, she certainly has some wonderful crafty ideas! 

 I also made some snowman soup.  A different set up to the ones I've made in the past, but far quicker to put together, instead of making toppers for the bags, I just printed out the poem (thanks again to Karen) cut it out, popped it in a cello bag with the soup ingredients behind it.
We have 2 fabulous sponsors this week, and the girls have made gorgeous examples and stuck to the actual challenge lol!!!  To take a look at these please nip over to the blog HERE.

3 comments:

Becky said...

Oh wow! What fantastic creations Joanne! Love those mice!! Hope the dinners go OK, hope there's one left for you!!
We got a few inches of snow but I've had to take Dylan school all week with ice on the pavements!! It really is dangerous and I've hated every minute of it lol!!
xx

GiuliaG. said...

Your project is so stinkin cute! So adorable...I have to lift it from you.

Becky said...

Hey Joanne, glad that the meals went well! Dylan hasn't got a nativity this year, Yr1 did it this year, he did one last year though!
The snow and ice is all gone here now, I hear it will be back late on Sunday though!
I got my prize today! It's Beatrix Potter CDs which are not my fave so thinking of selling them on Ebay and treating myself to something I really like, does that sound bad?? Lol!!
Have a great weekend, enjoy the X Factor, used to lurve Matt but I don't know why, gone off him a bit these past few weeks, it's good not having a favourite though cause then I can sit back and enjoy it!! xx