Tuesday 12 July 2011

A Spoon Full of Sugar - 160 Pink & Brown

Good morning, hope it's nice wherever you are, it's a bit dull here today, fingers crossed it won't rain though as my little one hasn't taken her raincoat to school today ooppss!!
Anyhow, it's time for a new A Spoon Full of Sugar challenge and for this week we have a colour challenge of 'Pink & Brown'.
Surprise surprise yep I've used a Lili of the Valley die-cut image.  The truth is my crafty mojo went walkies at christmas and has never really come back, I have no enthusiasm for colouring images, although I have LOADS (and several brand new un-inked stamps) therefore these die-cuts are a life saver, and they are just so cute to!  Must get me some more!!
Here is my pink and brown card.
All sponsor and prize details can be found over on the challenge blog, along with the wonderful examples from the rest of the design team.  Go take a look!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

really cute....why not use those die cuts they are adorable and if you can save time why not