Tuesday 19 July 2011

A Spoon Full of Sugar - 161 Create a Tag

Good morning, time for a new challenge over at A Spoon Full of Sugar and we would like you to 'Create a Tag'.
In my case it was tags!!!  Very basic ones to say the least, but I've had these sitting on my desk for a while now waiting to be written and attached to gifts!  You see they are for the teachers presents that I have made up for the girls to give out.  I found the topper on a blog a long while ago and HUGE apologies but I can't remember who from or where, sorry.
 I had an ooppsie with one of my tags and decorated it upside down, so just cut it along the crease and turned it into an A6 card (A5 folded, think that's right!)
and here are those teachers gifts. 
We purchased the cups from Wilkinsons (was going to Poundland but these were cheaper lol!) inside each cup is a sachet of latte some got 2, a sachet of nescafe, a pack of scottish shortbread fingers and a galaxy bubbly bar which I have sampled and are delicious!!!
This morning I very quickly took a picture of my girls holding a 'Thank you' sign and have put a small photo on the underside of the front panel of the tag, and written a brief thank you on the other part! 
I should've taken Lillie's hair out of it's ponytail like I did Hollie but we were running short on time, and this is how she has her hair pretty much each day anyway! 
For sponsor and prize details please nip on over to the blog.

No comments: