Tuesday 10 June 2008

Football crazy!

I have so many cards to make this week, but today I've really struggled. Only made the one and that is for my nephew and I needed to make it as it is his birthday tomorrow! But as for all the others I need to make, apart from watercolouring a couple of images that's it. Hopefully I will have a better day tomorrow or else I'm in trouble, oh and Kim from the shop has phoned with another order!!!
Anyway here is the card I have made for my nephew, who is a Liverpool fan, and had a football party at the weekend
he is 9 and now getting awkward to buy for so my sister said oh just give him money he'll like that! So apart from a couple of packs of 'gogos' (don't ask) that he collects, he is sadly getting money. He's already been studying the argos book to see what he wants depending on how much he accumilates!! So I have made another of my Envelope Gift Bags, yes this did start out as an envelope! Decorated with some football backing paper and had a sticker from a party pack so have mounted that on foam pads to give a bit of dimension, he can then use the sticker for something if he wants to!

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Fab card and gift bag Love the football paper.

Crafting Diva said...

Hi I think he love it it's fab the paper is great and the card goes great with the gift bag

Lim said...

This card and bag are gorgeous. I love it.
The color combination is amazing. Great idea.
Hugs,
Lim

Angelswings_2 said...

Love the Bag, would love some instructions on how to make these?!