Wednesday 25 June 2008

A Spoonful of Sugar - Challenge 5

A day late but you know I've been away so think I should get away with it!! This weeks challenge is to use 'checks' on your card. There is also a fab prize up for grabs, so why not drop by and check it out along with my team friends wonderful cards!?!
This is my design team piece for this challenge, I have actually had this picture on standby since making it back in May for 'Thomas's birthday'!!!
It originally started life as a 'cd', you know one of those freebie ones, I made one of these for Thomas's sister back in April a girlie one of course! so thought it only right to make him one to!


5 comments:

Debbie said...

This is Gorgeous joanne Love hamish with his tractor he looks so cute.

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous tag Joanne, Love the lettering and fab colour scheme, hugs, Nikki x

cats whiskers said...

This is great what a good idea and love your colouring that image is so sweet just right for a little boy
Hugs Jacqui x

Lim said...

I love it. The stamp is so cute and the color combo it's perfect. i love it.
Big Hugs,
Lim

Anonymous said...

lovely little thing.love the colours