Saturday 20 September 2008

For You

I've had one of those days where I've not been able to find the enthusiasm to do much. Although I have made 10 sponge cakes for orders, none for us!
So no cards made, but I still have one to show you, I've had this card made for a little while now and because I think it's so pretty didn't want to just 'show' it so have been saving it to fit in with a challenge. Therefore this is my entry for this weeks Stamp Something challenge which is 'embellished somethings' I have added a double flower held in place with a stripey brad, and added some gems in the top right corner and also a heart underneath the image. I just love this Postbox image designed by Elisabeth Bell for Sugar Nellie's, maybe it's because I love to receive post myself! The paper is very pretty with birds on it and is Laura Ashley.

12 comments:

Cathy said...

This is absolutely stunning, Joanne. I love the shape of the card, and that image is gorgeous!!.
It is a very pretty card.
Hope you are having a great weekend.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Anonymous said...

Nice fresh looking card.

xxxxxxxx

Donna said...

Beautiful card Joanne, very pretty indeed :) Donna x

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Joanne, love the cute image and the pretty dp. Hugs Nikki x

eba said...

this is absolutely a gorgeous card! Love the motif! (I also love to recieve post! But then, who doesn't!) Thanks for the comment in my blog!

Kate T said...

beautiful paper and im just loving that image!!!

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Beautiful card! I love your image and the coloring. Great flower too. Thanks for joining in the challenge. :)

Han said...

Gorgeous card fab colouring xx

Erin... said...

Beautiful coloring!!! Great job with the challenge

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous card Joanne, love the image, not got it (yet)!!
Clairex

Kathryn said...

What a sweet card-- love the image -- she is darling!! :)

Jill said...

aww Joanne this is gorgeous Jill x