Wednesday 8 April 2009

Dutch Dare Easter card

Here is my card for the Dutch Dare challenge which is to make an Easter card. I couldn't believe it when I went onto the blog to check out the new challenge and saw that I had won the week before's challenge! I have used one of Chris's (Sketching Stamper) downloads.I've had a busy few days hence not many cards and posts! Sunday we went to a carboot sale on the coast which was nice and bagged a couple of bargains! Yesterday we were at my mum and dad's as my sister was over with the boys and today Lillie went to an easter extravaganza at the sports centre with her friend, then their friends Matthew and Luke dropped by and stayed for the afternoon. It's so nice as Matthew is in Lillie's class and Luke is with Hollie in nursery and they all get on really well together. Next play day is booked in for next week!!

Back tomorrow with my dt card for the Charisma Cardz challenge.

2 comments:

Vee said...

Fab download Joanne and a lovely card. Hope you have a lovely Easter Weekend.
xx Vee

Karin and the DT-Members said...

Great Card Joanne!!
I love the beautifull colours and lay-out.
thanks for joining the DDCC this week.

xoxo Karin

PS: Your prize is on its way!!