Tuesday 21 April 2009

A Spoon Full of Sugar -challenge 48

At A Spoon Full of Sugar we have a fabulous sketch which has been designed by Caryn.
I've used papers from my new Papermania 'spring burst' pad and I just love every sheet, which makes a change as there is usually at least 1 in packs that I don't think I'm ever going to do anything with! As you may have guessed by now I adore these Magnolia's not sure I've ever seen a bug in these colours though lol!!!We have a gorgeous Rachelle Anne Miller 'Hoppy Spring' stamp as our prize this week which has been kindly donated by Colette and Katie from Nutcrafters.
The girls have made wonderful cards as always so pop by the blog if only to take a peep!
BLOG CANDY ALERT
It's Debbie's birthday today "Happy Birthday Debbie" and it was also Debbie's blogoversary last month, so she is celebrating by giving away some scrummy blog candy, check it out here.

8 comments:

Karen said...

Hi Joanne,

What a gorgeous card. I love these Magnolia's too. I love how you have colours the little bug to match her jumper.
Karen x

Nikki Fairbairn said...

You've done a fab job with the sketch Joanne and love the papers and gorgeous flowers, beautiful colouring and I love the little bug, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Joanne love your take on Caryns sketch,Thanks for the beautiful birthday card and the chocies I will have to hide these from Jack they are his fav's
Hugs Debbie x

Caryn said...

This is a gorgeous card Joanne - I love the little disco bug!! Great take on the sketch.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Crafting Diva said...

Hi Joanne hope your having a nice day the weather here is just lovely stunning card you have made for the challenge and the prizes sounds great may have to give this challenge ago.

Camilla said...

Beautiful card!! Gorgeous image, and beautiful papers!
Hugs, Camilla.

cats whiskers said...

Hi Joanne this is a Brilliant card, love the image and the gorgeous papers
Hugs jacqui x

debby4000 said...

Adorable sweet card, love Tilda
luv
Debby