Thursday 23 April 2009

Some fabulous candies!!

Oh wow there is some fabulous blog candy about in the world of blogging, so here are some that I have come accross in my travels!!

Debbie is celebrating her 1st blogoversary and also reaching nearly 62,000 hits wow that's amazing I'll be a long while getting there lol!!

Bev is celebrating her blogoversary, over 200,000 hits and over 600 followers to her blog wow wow wow how about that, that's just fantastic! (this candy ends today I just hope it's later today and I am in the running, not a chance in hell really with over 1,200 comments!!).

Julie is celebrating a 'belated' birthday with some yummy candy.

Katharina is as I am sure everyone has seen is celebrating the upcoming release of the WOJ summer kit, by making 2 LUCKY winners very happy indeed!

the kit is available to pre-order up until the 4th May.

Tracie will be celebrating her birthday on the 28th and has some delish candy up for grabs.

No comments: