Tuesday, 12 May 2009

A Spoon Full of Sugar -challenge 51

At A Spoon Full of Sugar this week we would like to see 'Buttons' on your work.
Easy for me I love them nearly as much as flowers! My local craft shop sells biggish bags of mixed buttons for £1 so I have several and when we last went to the carboot a lady had loads of pots of different buttons and was selling the buttons for a penny each which are the ones I have used for the flower centre and around the flower. Our prize this week is a fab selection of goodies which have been kindly donated by Scrapopotomus.


I've used the colour combination of 'pink/green/blue' for the Lili of the Valley challenge and I've used the lovely sketch from Whiff of Joy.

5 comments:

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Good morning Joanne, what a totally gorgeous card hunny, I love this image, i have two ready coloured awaiting mounting, might do that today after seeing your fabulous card! have a wonderful day, big hugs Linda x

Rach said...

This is so sweet honey, great colours and pretty papers. thank you for joining us at whiff of joy.x

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Gorgeous card Joanne, love the cute image and the pretty papers. Hugs Nikki x

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Joanne Love the pretty colours with this gorgeous Image, Hugs Debbie x

Karen said...

Beautiful card Joanne, pinks and blues are my favourite colours (perhaps you have already noticed that!) and I love this image.
Karen x