Tuesday 1 September 2009

A Spoon Full of Sugar -challenge 67

This week at A Spoon Full of Sugar we are asking for you to get 'Distressing'. Now this is a word that when I see it on challenges I tend to worry about, as you can see the only distressing I've done is a fair bit of tearing around the edges of my papers, which are all from my Papermania sweet nothings pad! Our prize this week is a $10.00 gift certificate kindly donated by Wendy, to spend at her Digital Delights online store.
Please pop on over to the blog to see a lot better examples of 'distressing'!!!

My card also covers a few more challenges, (I'm going to have to start doing lots of combining now I'll be a working woman as from next week!) challenges as follows :
1) Just Magnolia = ribbons and bows.
2) Friday Sketchers = the sketch I followed.
3) Secret Crafter = flights of fancy (wings).

6 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Hi Joanne, love your card! I think your take on distressing is lovely and really adds to the look of your card. I always go OTT when trying to distress so it's good to see that you knew just when to call it a day1 Jo x

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Joanne,I too fear Distressing I like clean lines better,Hugs debbie x

Cardmaking Galore said...

Lovely card Joanne!

Cathy said...

Such a fab card and perfect for the flights of fancy theme. Thank you for joining in the SCSC this week.
Cathy xx

debby4000 said...

Oh what a sweetie, fabulous Tilda and colours.
luv
Debby

Donna said...

This is such a brilliant creation for our flights of fancy theme this week! Thanks for joining us at SCSC :) Donna x