Sunday 30 August 2009

A couple of challenge cards

Here is the card I have made using the Papertake Weekly sketch, loved this one! I don't know who the image is by, it's one of the many that my dear friend Linda gave me when I paid her a visit last week. I would also like this to be my entry for the My Time to Craft 'cheers me dears' challenge, think my little matey has had several too many lol!!!

My 2nd card is using one of the stamps I bought from Linda, it's from the snow,rain,sun Miss Anya set. This is my card for the Sugar Bowl another great sketch and the added element of buttons (I've used 2 tiny heart buttons on her coat) papers are from Anita's classic blue christmas pad, I've die cut the snowflakes and just added a bit of glitter for that christmas sparkle!!
We are off to my Uncle and his girlfriends for a family bbq this afternoon, fingers crossed the weather holds out. Enjoy your bank holiday.

7 comments:

Leigh said...

both great cards :)

Dawny P said...

These are both fabulous chick. You did a great job with the sketch and the colours and image are just gorgeous :) Thank you for joining us at PTW - hugs, Dawny xxxx

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good morning Joanne, wow hunny what a great card, i really must make a card using some of these fabulous images. I have been inspired, thank you!! hugs Linda x

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Nice work - this one made me smile! Thanks for joining the MTTC Challenge this week!

Tracey said...

2 gorgeous cards, 1 hot & summery & 1 cold & frosty - both fab!

Have a good week :-)

Hugs
Tracey
x

debby4000 said...

Oh what fabby cards, brilliant images.
Hope you had a fab BBQ.
luv
Debby

Lesley said...

Great card and fun image! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx