I have made a card for my nephew who's birthday is in November, I think this monkey image from Dustin Pike is so cute you can put any greeting on the sign, I used peel-off letters to spell out nephew's name!
This card covers the following challenges :
1) Papertake Weekly = sketch
2) Lili of the Valley = One for the Boys
3) Create4Fun = Red, White and Blue.I've made a quick little bookmark using one of Meljen's fabby images, a piece of backing paper I've had for years and I tried out my new punch for the strip along the bottom instead of using ribbon!
I would like to enter this for the following challenges :
1) Meljen Designs = Back to School.
2) Dutch Dare = Bookmark (back to school theme).