Thursday 9 September 2010

Charisma Cardz - Try something different

Good morning, it's time to try something different this week at Charisma Cardz! Yes we would like you to try a new technique or use something you wouldn't normally.
I attempted a new style of card! First attempt was a bit ugghh........ I'm not good with a craft knife!!! This is my second attempt, still a bit dodgey in a couple of places where I've used the knife and I have a fold where I shouldn't (just underneath the image panel!) but I think it looks ok! I've used an image from Simply Inger and I chose the pre-coloured version, always handy when you lack the enthusiasm or have the time to colour. a side view
I will definately try this style again but the measuring, scoring and cutting takes a while, I guess it gets easier the more you make! If you would like to have a go click HERE to be taken to Stamp Owl's Studio where I found the instructions.
Our prize this week is a 3 months subscription to Scrapbook News and Reviews the world's largest online scrapbooking magazine.
I would like to enter this card for the Pollycraft challenge which is 'Christmas -no red or green' and I've used blue and white!!!!

3 comments:

Purple Crazy said...

lovely card Joanne, one of my fav images i've downloaded. and a diff shape too, i am always on the look out for different shapes/folds

Allison said...

you made a fab job of this Joanne
AllisonX

Marjo said...

Great card, lovely DT creation Joanne!

Hugs, Marjo