Thursday 4 November 2010

Chairsma Cardz - Love @ Christmas

Good morning, as you can tell from my post title today we are going all christmassy at Charisma Cardz, where we would like to see anything christmas related.  I really don't want to think about christmas, it's going to be here far too soon for my liking!!  We've got sooooo... much messing about with the girls and their upcoming ballet show that I don't know when decorating, shopping, wrapping etc etc is going to happen!!
We had the chance to use images from one of our sponsors (prairie fairy) and I fell in love with the one that I have used, isn't she adorable?! 
We have 2 wonderful sponsors this week :
Simon Says Stamp have donated a $20 gift voucher.     and
Prairie Fairy have donate a choice of 5 digi images (you could have the one that I have used on my card!!)



No comments: