Thursday 25 November 2010

Chairsma Cardz - One for the girls

Good morning, it's 'one for the girls' this week at Charisma Cardz, so just make something nice and girlie!
I have used a wonderful Digi Stamp Boutique image, this one is called 'party time Zoe & Flo'.  The gorgeous paper is some that my dear friend Becky sent me for my birthday, I nearly cried when I cut into it, oh and it was double sided to!  I have recycled an M&S chocolate cherry liquer wrapper which I knotted, my mum buys me a box of these every birthday and christmas, they are sooooo delicious!!   
For all prize details which are fab! and to see the gorgeous examples from the rest of the girls please nip on over to the blog for a look!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

how great to recycle a sweet wrapper....lovely card, love the vibrant colours

debby4000 said...

Oh I love your fabulous card Joanne, its so cute.
luv
Debby

Tracy said...

fabulous card Joanne i love the image and sentiment! hugs Tracy x