Wednesday 10 November 2010

Christmas robins

I think the robin has to be my absolute favourite bird, so cute with the gorgeousness of the red breast.  I was thrilled when I saw the freebie image from Just Inklined a while ago I just adored it, there is a different robin freebie available at the moment called 'rotton robin' he's quite fun!. 
Anyhow onto my card, I would like to enter this into the following 2 challenges
1) Secret Crafter - red and gold (I used green to, hope that's ok!)
2) Sketch Saturday - the sketch, flipped 180degrees!
The flowers are some that I picked up at the weekend from The Range, I think they were £1 a pack, wish I'd gotten some more!!
I think this has to be amongst/if not my favourite christmas cards that I've made so far!!

4 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

Beautifully coloured and presented and I love robins too, thank you for sharing with us at the SCSC this week
Hugs Kate xx

debby4000 said...

Beautiful tradition card Joanne.
luv
Debby

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Gorgeous

Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x
SCSC DT

Jilli said...

Joanne, I love the robins, beautifully coloured. Great papers too! Thanks for joining in the fun at Sketch Saturday. Hugs Jillix