Tuesday 25 January 2011

A Spoon Full of Sugar - Challenge 136

Good morning, love is in the air this week at A Spoon Full of Sugar and our challenge theme this week is 'valentine'.
I have used a past freebie image from Meljen, I thought the little hearts etc in the background were perfect although I added a few more of my own as I had a couple of bare patches I needed to fill!!  Everthing else is from my stash, the lace is gorgeous it's lace and organza with the gold organza hearts, I added a couple of layered flowers to the dogs flower for an extra bit of dimension.  The sentiment is one I will never forget, when reading James Martin's (my dream hubby see pic on right!) book 'Driven' in the section where he mentions a past love, he says that they used to say this to each other all of the time, I just think it's lovely, true and just can't imagine him saying it lol!!!
Our sponsor this week are Whimsy Stamps who have generously donated the prize of 5 digital stamps of the winners choice.
The girls have made absolutely stunning examples so don't forget to check them out.

2 comments:

Donna said...

Fab card, love the flower through the lions mouth lol. Donna x

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card Joanne.
luv
Debby