Thursday, 26 May 2011

Chairsma Cardz - Boy oh Boy!

Good morning, the weather is back to being dull and windy again here today, after having a lovely day yesterday I thought the sun was back!  Hope it's nice where you are!
It's time for a new challenge over at Charisma Cardz and this week's theme is 'Boy oh Boy'.
If you are anything like me I find male cards be it for boys or men a challenge, but this card was a breeze!!  I yet again used one of my Lili of the Valley die-cut images, scraps of paper and a sentiment I'd already got printed off in my little box of goodies!!
For all sponsor and prize details please check out the blog HERE.

4 comments:

Hilltop Hausfrau said...

Hi Joanne! What a great card! It's dull and gray here too, if that makes yours more tolerable! I'm kind of done with it...it makes being home with two little ones so much harder. I agree with you: finding cards for boys or men is much harder! I love the one you've made here.

debby4000 said...

Oh gorgeous Joanne, love it.
luv
Debby

Uhooi said...

Uhooi,,
Waw,, This card is very creative, sweet and nice,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com

Donna said...

hehe, I'm laughing because my 6 year old is sitting just like that image right now. Fabulous boys card, think I'm going to have to get this image. hugs Donna x