Tuesday 24 May 2011

A Spoon Full of Sugar - 153 Things with wings

Good morning, we have a new challenge over at A Spoon Full of Sugar and this weeks theme is Things with Wings.  This can be anything from bugs to areoplanes to angels (as I have used) etc. 
I have used one of Sj's little musings these angels are just gorgeous and Sj shared some of them with us as freebies last christmas, she now has some designs available as rubber stamps!  Papers used are from the Papermania spring burst pad, sticky ribbon and brads I've had for absolutely ages!!
We have our lovely Nikki sponsoring the challenge this week and she has kindly donated this prize for one lucky winner
Have fun!

1 comment:

Crafting Diva said...

Hi Joanna long time since we talked sorry about that you know how it goes, and at last I have got my blog working again!!!! and have at last uploaded a couple of new cards if you wanted to check them out have to catch up soon and hope your all well? hugs from Lisa