Saturday 22 August 2009

5 card catch up and 2 from my girls.

I've managed to make a few cards over the past 2/3 days, so as I will be going AWOL for the next few days thought I would catch up with a few challenges!
First up is my card for Sketch and Stash, another lovely sketch to follow, I've used my newly purchased Sarah Kay stamp (from Jill) such a sweet image and lovely to colour! I would also like to enter this into the Cupcake Crafts 'something sweet' challenge, as my girly has a basket of super sweet apples!!!My next card is made following the Just Christmas and Birthday sketch and I'm also entering it for the Lili of the Valley 'add a charm' challenge. I've used another newly purchased stamp this time from Linda (Linanna) I just adore this Tilda she looks as though she is wearing her ballet outfit, hence I've coloured it in my girls ballet colours of plum!Another new stamp (fom Linanna) and my very first Gorjuss girl, this is so my girls expression when they are getting told off and think they have done nothing to deserve it!!!! This card is my entry into The Sugar Bowl challenge, we also had to use handmade flowers, mine are made using 2 different sized punches.Yet another new stamp (from Linanna) and my first Greetings Farm stamp this time!! This is my entry for the Friday Sketchers challenge, I loved this sketch! Am also entering this for the Pollycraft challenge which is 'favourite things' mine are flowers and these scrummy Papermania spring burst papers, oh a square cards!!!!My last card is for a new challenge I found whilst blog surfing, and it's for Kellie's sketch challenge, yet another lovely sketch which I am sure to use again. and yes another christmas card to check off of my list lol!!Finally a couple of cards that my girls made to thank my Auntie and Uncle for taking them to the farm on Wednesday. I cut the papers, they did the rest!
Hollie's card (4 1/2 yrs) Lillie's (6 1/2 yrs)Well that's it from me, back on Tuesday with my card for A Spoon Full of Sugar.

18 comments:

CraftyC said...

A gorgeous selection of cards Joanne, all so pretty. Thansks for taking part in this weeks CCC and LOTV!
Clairexx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Joanne, wow you have been busy. Love all your cards, especially the kiddie's ones!! Thanks for taking part in our birthday celebrations over at CCC this week. Hugs, Denise x

Momiji said...

great cards and lovely watercolouring..Love the ones your girls made too..so special..
have sent a PM on CM&PC...

Pop's Cards said...

These are really cute love them all, thanks for joining in with our first birthday at cupcake, good luck hugs Pops x x x

Donna said...

Fantastic card and such a sweet image. Thank you for joining in our 1st birthday celebrations at CCC :) Donna x

stephanne said...

Hi Joanne,
I am glad you've found us over at Kellie's Sketch Challenge, your card is adorable, it's never too soon to get a jump on those Christmas cards!! All the cards are lovely, actually, love your daughters cards, how cute!! Thanks for joining us at Kellie's Sketch Challenge, I hope you'll join us next time around!!
Stephanne
Stephanne

Tracey Feeger said...

Wonderful creations all of them. I love your card for Kellie's challenge - thanks for joining us this challenge.

Your daughters cards are just so cute. They will be the next generation of magnificent cardmakers.
mwah
Trace

Annette Bowes said...

What a beautiful selection of cards, love the papermania papers, take careX:)

Kellie said...

Wow you have been a busy little bee haven't you! I love them all and there is nothing wrong with getting ahead in Christmas card making I say! I love what you have done with the sketch and hope to see you back again next month when we do it all again xx.

P.s your daughters card are adorable.

Lilian said...

Gorgeous cards! You have very talented little crafters there! Thank you for joining for the SB challenge and hope to see you in the next one too! Have a great day!

Liza said...

Great creations. Thanks for joining in with our birthday celebrations at CCC.

Liza x

Sue said...

fabulous selection of cards and well done to the children,they are super gorgeous cards..thanks for joining us at pollycraft:)

sue
xx

Becky said...

Wow Joanne! Your cards are gorgeous, I adore your new Sarah Kay stamp and your yummy Papermania papers!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash and Pollycraft!
Love Becky xx
P.S Your girls' cards are fabby, I bet you are so proud!!

Cathy said...

Wow you have been busy Joanne. Beautiful cards and I love your new SK image.
Thank you for joining in the sketch and stash this time.
Cathy xx

Chrissie said...

Your cards are adorable Joanne and your colouring is just wonderful.
Thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash.

Jill said...

beautiful cards Joanne, wow you've been busy hun, I love the cards made by the girls too, they are taking after their mum, thanks for joining in the fun at sketch and stash hugs Jill xx

nessy said...

gorgeous cards from you and your girls!!
thanks for joining in with the fun on JCBC!
vanessa xx

Emma said...

Wow all gorgeous cards, you have been busy and your daughter too!!
Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft & good luck.
Emma x