Thursday 27 August 2009

Charisma Cardz - Scrap It

Good morning, at Charisma Cardz this week we are asking everyone to make a scrapbook page. I don't make as many scrap pages as I would like to so this was a great challenge for me this week, the only disadvantage was having a printer that doesn't print correctly I couldn't print any new pictures. This picture of my girls was taken last year on a ride at the Baytree Nursery winter wonderland, before we headed off to meet 'Santa'. I haven't decorated my page too much as I thought the baubles down the side of the paper were a nice feature, I gave them a bit of a zing with a gem on each! The papers are Papermania naughty and nice christmas, I have cut the 2 phrases and 'love' from one of the sheets. For prize details and to see the rest of the DT pages please check out the Charisma blog.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is a great l/out Joanne & I love all the bling!

Jan x

Vee said...

Great page Joanne I love the papers and the pic. And of course it wouldn't be Christmas without BLING!!!

xx Vee