Tuesday 1 June 2010

A cake and a card!

During last week I was set the task of making a cake for our nephew (on hubbys side of the family), Michael is turning 18 and is a chef or chef in training not sure which really! Anyhow between Matthew, his brother and sis-in-law they decided on a chef's hat!! Oh yeah, I said if it's not in one of my books hard luck!! Well in the end I googled chef's hats and this is how it turned out
I didn't ice any details on as they have an 18 candle to put on it! Not one of my best cakes by far but a) I wasn't given much time or budget and b) it wasn't in a book!

Here is the card that I made to go with the cake, I went with the chef theme and once again thanks to google found what I think is a great piccie! Very simple but I really like it!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yummy cake and what a great card to go with it