Saturday 12 June 2010

A few challenge cards!

First up is my card for the Sketch and Stash challenge for which I used the wicked freebie image from Pollycraft! Next is my card for the Papertake Weekly challenge for which I have used their sketch and also for Cards for Men who's theme is Father's Day. The cute image is one I found when googling fathers day images!!
Then we have a card for the Truly Scrumptious challenge for which I have used their sketch, and the adorable image is last weeks freebie from SJ's Little Musings.
And finally, this card is for the challenge over at the Creative Cottage which is 'pink', I know I have a bit of blue but it's mainly pink!! For this card I have again used a freebie from SJ's Little Musings this weeks image, and both ellie's are actually blue so I paper pieced the pink one as my pink pen has run out!!
Well that's probably it for a couple of days now, my youngest has her RAD (royal acadamy of dance) ballet exam tomorrow, I'm more nervous than her, she doesn't care atall!! The out-fit is in the car already, don't want a repeat of when I took Lillie for her exam just before christmas and got there without out-fit and ran into the back of another car dashing back in time for the exam, and then she missed the tap one, but passed her ballet thankfully! My wrist still hurts when I turn it certain ways and that's 6 months on, I mentioned it to the dr last week and he said if it still plays up a year on it will possibly mean surgery oh joy!! Will need to book it in at the start of the school summer hols as working with 1 hand might be a problem especially when it's my week in the sink lol!!! But we'll jump that hurdle if we get to it!
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

11 comments:

Sue said...

hi Joanne,wow what a fabulous selection of cards,love em all but I do have a definate soft spot for the beer monster ;-)

thank you for joining us at sketch and stash

sue
xx

Patricia St Martin said...

Really cute cards. Love you layout. Thanks for joining us at Cards for Men. Good luck on the Challenge.

Michele Roos said...

Such fabulous cards Joanne. Love the images you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at TS. Hugs Michele x

issy said...

Fabulous set of cards, n I love your fantasy Husband??(lol)

Thanks for playing along with Cards for men this week and good luck in the challenge.

issy

Tracy said...

wow you have been busy and what gorgeous cards you have created, love them all. Thanks for joining us this week at The Creative Cottage Challenge, Tracy x

Radu Prisacaru - UK Internet Marketer said...

Extremely good piece, I enjoyed reading through it. It had many amazing content. I’m bookmarking this web site. I invite you to see my post, I hope you will find interesting too.

Becky said...

Hi Joanne!!
I really love the cards you've been creating!! Beer monster looks fab!! I hope your daughter's exam went without incident lol!
Thanks for joining us at Sketch and Stash and the Creative Cottage!
xx

Heather said...

Four great cards Joanne, love your colouring of that little scottie dog pup and your papers and monochrome colour scheme are stunning.
Thanks so much for playing along with us at TS.
hugs Heather xx

Beth said...

These are fab! The little scottie dog is so cute and the papers are perfect with it! Thanks for playing along with my Truly Scrumptious sketch!

Love Beth xx

The Wired Angel said...

Truly great cards.. each one so cute in it's own special way. Peggy x

Unknown said...

Love these cards. All different, all smashing.
Thanks for playing along with us at Cards For Men. Good luck! Viv xx