Tuesday 15 June 2010

A Spoon Full of Sugar - Challenge 108

Good morning, we have a new A Spoon Full of Sugar challenge and the theme was down to me, so I chose 'Enjoying the sunshine' which most of us have been!! Some of the DT have used images from this weeks sponsor and I think you'll agree they are so sweet!
Not sure whether to give this card to my dad or to one of the girls for their dad lol, hubby's birthday is 4 days after fathers day so you can imagine how difficult it is for me at this time of year buying male presents!!
Our sponsor this week is :
Di has very kindly donated the 6 digi images that the Dt have used as the prize, so don't forget to nip over to the blog and take a look, they as I mentioned above are really sweet! There is also a cute freebie on the blog!
I am entering todays card into the 'one for the boys challenge' challenge over at Cupcake Craft and also into the 'anything but square' challenge at Cute Card Thursday.

2 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh I love this card Joanne, adorable bear and fab shaped card.
luv
Debby

Becky said...

Aww, gorgeous card Joanne, the image is just so pretty!! And he certainly looks like he's enjoying the sunshine!! Great shape too!!xx