Monday 5 July 2010

Simon says -check it out!

Good afternoon, just a quickie post before I pick the girls up from school. Here is the card that I have made for the Simon Says Stamp challenge which is 'check it out'. I thought this little image was my Hollie to a 't' and perfect for teacher thank you's. I paper pieced her dress to look like the summer dresses she wears and also used the same paper for the background. The little tick sticker is one from a school set that I got from the Early Learner Centre years ago!! Both my girls had parties to go to yesterday afternoon, luckily they were both in the same village and 1/2 an hour apart so neither had to miss out! The party Lillie went to was a garden party, and she had to take her swimsuit as they had the pool up, Hollie's party was a disco, here she is 'walking like an egyptian!'.

When we got home we had a little posing session with the camera, so here is a rare piccie of the 3 of me and my girls (daddy missed out as he wasn't home!).
Back tomorrow with a very very special challenge from A Spoon Full of Sugar!

2 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh fabulous card Joanne, love the little girls dress. What a wonderful photo of you and your girls.
luv
Debby

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Joanne :-) I love these PI images and her gingham dress is fab ,,, great sticker too ,,, perfect ! :-)

what lovely photo's too ,, gorgeous one of the 3 of you together :-)

thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x x