Thursday 12 March 2009

Charisma Cardz -challenge 10

Wow I can't believe we are at challenge 10 already at Charisma Cardz it certainly doesn't seem like 10 weeks ago that we went live, how time flies heh!?!
Anyway this weeks challenge is called 'One for the Boys' this can be any age from Grandad to baby just to make things a little easier!
My card didn't take too long at all as I had already got the Bella fella image coloured up! I did a 'z'fold (I think that's what they are called? where you fold the front of the card back on itself) the bit that took the longest was rumaging around hubby's shed to find some embelishments lol!! I found these washers (think that's what they are!) and thought they would work a treat!!
Our prize this week =
If you need some inspiration pop over and take a look at the girls fabby creations. Can't wait to see lots of male makes, get some ideas ;0)

1 comment:

Crafting Diva said...

Hi Joanne thanks for visting my blog feeling bit better now just a cold, can't believe the amount of goodies I got sent off to get storage boxes weekend to put it all in!!!