Friday, 20 March 2009

Daring/Friday Sketchers card

I've made this card for Matthew's mum. I've used the sketch from Friday Sketchers and it also fits the 'Cos I'm a woman' theme over at Daring Cardmakers.We've got his mum and dad coming tomorrow for tea as we won't see them on Sunday. I think we'll be having chicken considering we bought loads when shopping last night!! Our local Somerfields is closing to be reopened in 3 months as Morrissons yipppee!!!!! They are doing big price reductions throughout the store each week, and there are some real bargains to be had, helps if you know a couple of the workers who give you the tip off!!! Last week for eg. we got £7.99 bottles of wine for £1.04 (I use it to cook with!), this week for eg. we got big boxes of washing powder for £1.14, Oil of Olay for just over £1 and a £5 box of Black Magic for 62p great for Mothers day!! Needless to say I house is like a shop, I swear we could open one up with the amount of food, clothes and cards I have, not mentioning the kids toys Lol!!!
Have a good weekend.

12 comments:

Jill said...

gorgeous card Joanne I love the image hugs Jill xx

Kathy said...

Very pretty card!! I love that image and your sentiment looks fabulous! Gorgoeus colors too! :)Kathy

Kristen Hermanny said...

cute card your husbands mom will be impressed...

Sandra said...

Such a pretty Mother's Day card. Love image and your colouring is perfect as always.
Good for you with the bargains.
There is an award on my blog for you :o)
Hugs
Sandra xx

debby4000 said...

Beautiful card, gorgeous image and delightful colours.

Kathy said...

Lovely card, isn't that a sweet image>

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

A really pretty card, colour combo is smashing and your colouring is spot on - love it!

Martina2801 said...

This is absolutely lovely.

Lythan said...

A really beautfiul card Joanne. I love all the layers. And lucky you. Our Somerfield is becoming a Waitrose, I'd prefer Morrisons

Michele said...

Fabulous card. Love the image and the pretty papers. Michele x

Love to Doodle! said...

Oooh - so pretty - wonderful colours...

.....and all those goodies....how fab! Morrisons is great xx

megastamper said...

thank you for your wonderful and so lovely card to my sketch. it looks very pretty and fabulous.
hugs, bea