Tuesday 17 March 2009

A Spoon Full of Sugar - challenge 43

Our A Spoon Full of Sugar challenge this week is called ' Little Gem' we would like to see gems on your card/work.
My card is a very simple one this week but I think a pretty one!! I have used one of the WOJ spring kit images, along with freebie papers from a magazine.We have a lovely prize of a Magnolia stamp - 'Sporty Edwin' which has been very kindly donated by Colette and Katie of Nutcrafters.
Our guest designer this week is Lena Katrine and wow is her card gorgeous! Pop over to the blog to see it and all the other beautiful cards from my team friends.

13 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Your card is so pretty Joanne and I adore the colurs and papers, Big Hugs, Nikki x

** Isa ** said...

Such a pretty card. Love the colors and the paper is Yummy... Will take part again :op

Big Hugs to Bubble xxx

Sharon said...

she is pretty and so is your card.

Karen said...

Hi Joanne,

This is such a beautiful card - I love the colours and I so wish that I had ordered uo this spring kit, as I have seen such beautiful card using these images - there are just too many lovely stamps out there at the moment and never enough money to buy them all!!

Have a great week.

Karen x

Sandra said...

Great card, love the papers you have used and that wee butterfly is so cute.
Hugs
Sandra xx

Trina said...

This card is so pretty Joanne!! I love the image and your background! Beautiful coloring!
Hugs,
Trina

Crafting Diva said...

Hi Joanne wow what a pretty card I love these papers which came with Quick cards,I used some on my Sketch and stash card. Thanks for the help about my blog make over still no luck have e-mailed the lady who done my make over see what she says.

cats whiskers said...

Oh wow hun this is just so pretty love your colouring and that paper is fab
Hugs Jacqui x

Dawn Wheeler said...

Gorgeous card so pretty and gorgeous ,love it ,hugs Dawnxxx

Sally said...

Great card Joanne. Lovely colours.
Hugs Sallyxx

Debbie said...

This is gorgeous Joanne Love the pretty image, Hugs debbie x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good evening Joanne, how are you doing hunny? i hope you are well. I love this card its gorgeous. Lovely image and papers! have a good evening and will mail later this week, Hugs Linda x

debby4000 said...

Delightful card, the WOJ is so beautiful.