Thursday 26 March 2009

Charisma Cardz -challenge 12

Firstly I would like to thank everyone who joined in last week and made some wonderful cards using my sketch. I was so worried it was the first time I had done one, and I will have a go at another 1 soon!
Over at Charisma Cardz this week we would like you to make a card or other project using or showing your 'favourite things'. Now this shouldn't be hard for anyone, the hardest bit for me was fitting it all on!!
For my card I've used 'some' of my favourite things!! One of my favourite Sugar Nellie images (Penpal) some of my favourite papers (Papermania sweet nothings) flower, ribbon and button! I could've added gems, glitter etc but had to stop somewhere lol!!

Our sponsor this week is Sally-Ann of Grab-a-doodle-do and we have her fabulous Libby download for the winner, if you already have this Sally-Ann will exchange it for another design. The winner also gets to be our Guest Designer for the next 2 weeks!!

The girls have made some gorgeous examples again this week so don't forget to pop along and take a look.

4 comments:

debby4000 said...

Fabulous sweet card, one of my favourite Sugar Nellies too.
luv
Debby

** Isa ** said...

What a sweet card! So girly and fresh. Gorgeous... Congratulations on your DT for CCT...

{BIG HUGS} xxx

Crafting Diva said...

Hi Joanne wow what a stunning card love the bright pink colour and the paper you have used is lovely. I have just uploaded my card for the Spoon full of sugar challenge would love to know what you think of it?

Maria Matter said...

This is so pretty! Colored beautifully and lovely papers!
Loved working with this sketch!!
Blessings, Maria