Monday 9 November 2009

Another easel card - oh I love them!

I have made my second easel card and I just love it! I've had this portly Father Christmas chipboard sticker sitting on my desk for the past couple of days just begging to be used, then today when I saw the new Sketch & Stash sketch it was perfect. So I combined the sketch along with the One Stop Craft - cards for kids challenge and of course Secret Crafter who wanted easel cards!! Everything on this card is from my stash which has been there since before last christmas, the stickers are from a pack I bought from Poundland last year (glad I got a couple!) sadly they only have ones like gift tags with to and from on them this year :0(a side on view of the easel effect Lillie (l) went to London with her friend on Saturday to see Disney on Ice Princess wishes, lucky her she has better days out than me lol!! So yesterday she made a card for her friend and her mum to thank them to asking her to join them. Not wanting to be left out Hollie (r) made a card for her best friend.

6 comments:

Vee said...

Hey Joanne we really have to stop doing the same things at the same time it's getting creepy....I've just put my Easel card on my blog a few minutes ago too... Totally love yours!!!and the girls cards are fab too.
xx Vee

cats whiskers said...

A Fabulous card, I love easel cards as well hun
Hugs Jacqui x

Chrissie said...

Your card looks fab Joanne and well done on using up your (very?) neglected stash.
Thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash.

Jill said...

ooh Joanne your easel card is gorgoeus I love those papers how could you not use them! thanks for joining in the fun at sketch & Stash and scsc hugs Jill xx

Shelley said...

Sorry a quick visit, I have been ill all week. But many thanks for joining in with the OSCC. Shelley xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card :-) I love easel cards too ,, the image is fab and the papers are perfect !
Fabulous cards made by your girls too ! They have obviously inherited your talent :-)

Thanks for joining us on the Sketch and Stash Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x