Tuesday 17 November 2009

Under the weather

One Stop Craft are asking us to make 'gifts/bags or use images' well I couldn't resist making one of my bag-a-lopes!! For a change I used a coloured envelope, I just sealed it down and cut off the end! ~I combined this challenge with the one over at My Time to Craft which is 'under my umberella' by using my Anya image, I wrote the 'under the weather' sentiment. and here is the bag with it's contents! Could also add some throat sweets, but I didn't have any!
and here's the view of the back, just to prove that it is an envelope lol!!!

Well it sure is windy here in Norfolk and we had a power cut this morning for 2 hours! I missed an hour of it as I popped into the supermarket and then went to see Lillie's school assembly which her class were doing. As it's anti-bullying week this was their theme and Lillie and her friend Lily were news readers lol!! I tried to take a couple of piccies but I was quite a way back and haven't uploaded them as yet! The power came back on 5 minutes before I had to leave for work, so I managed to get on my cafe on Facebook just in time to serve some food lol it's soooo.... addictive!!

9 comments:

helencreaty1 said...

adorable bag and very useful , i like and the stamp you put on it is really sweet, =)
hugssssss
helen

Unknown said...

This is great, a fab little pressie for someone who's poorly

Jan xx

Lesley said...

Lovely idea, great bag! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

made by fifi said...

fab bag - thanks for joining in MTTC challenge x

Daniele said...

this is just great and would be a welcome gift by most people at the moment with all these colds about thanks for joining us at MTTC hugs x

Loz said...

I hate power blackouts - especially when you've got either the heater or air-conditioner cranked right up! Usually always the case!!
Love this image and what a great idea! I have an Award on my blog for you, so when you have the time please visit here
Have a great day x

cabio's craft corner said...

That is such a sweet & cute creation!
Hugs,
Cabio

Pat said...

Great bag Joanne. Thanks for joining in the Challenge at MTTC this week.

Pat xx

Alison said...

What a fab idea! Love the idea of using an envelope and Anja looks great.