Wednesday 11 November 2009

On a roll!!

I am making the most of being in a creative mood and trying to get more crimbo cards made and they fit challenges which makes it all the better!!
First up is my card for Just Christmas & Birthdays who's sketch I have followed. Next is my card which qualifies for 2 challenges
1) Papertake Weekly - Digi sparkle (my image is a Pollycraft digi freebie! and I've glittered the snow for the sparkle).
2) My Time To Craft - Tags so Much (the tag has Happy Christmas on it which you can't see on the piccie.
Finally, for today anyway, is my card for which I've used the sketch from Sketch Saturday but not having anything oval I cut the image out, hope that still counts!
inside view of the pocket card, where I have popped some images in the pocket, this could easily hold a gift card or money etc!

12 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

Adorable cards, Joanne! Thanks for joining us at PTW! hugs!

Pat said...

Some lovely cards there, thanks for joining in at MTTC this week.

Pat xx

Crafting Diva said...

Hi Joanna hope your well wonderful selection of cards you have been very busy, oh and well done on the card in quick cards it's lovely!!! enjoy your prize!!

made by fifi said...

wow you have been busy - great cards - thank you for joining in MTTC challenge x

Lesley said...

Great cards! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge this week xx

Loz said...

Hi Joanne, the Forever Friends bears are some of my favorite stamps, love your colouring!
And I love the freebie Pollycraft Santa, the paper is gorgeous.

Chrissie said...

My... you've been busy!
Thanks so much for sharing with MTTC this week!
Chrissie

Paulette said...

So many beautiful card! I like them...

Mandy said...

Such gorgeous cards. thanks for joining us at PTW this week.

Mandy

mueppi said...

Such wonderful cards!
I love them all!
hugs Gisela

Daniele said...

Great cards you have been busy thanks for joining us at MTTC this week hugs x

Frau Ninchen said...

great card!love the colours you´ve choose!

thanks for joining us at jcbc!

xoxo janina