Friday 20 November 2009

Charisma Cardz - my sketch!

OOPPSS................ I went on a food hygiene course yesterday re work and was gone all day (not sure how I got on, we had to get 20 out of 30 questions right, I'm a little worried but as I said 11 is a lot to get wrong!).
Anyway this post SHOULD have appeared yesterday, so apologies girls. But as they say 'better late than never'!
Here is the sketch that I have designed for this weeks challenge, it can be flipped, rotated, added to, as long as the original sketch is still visible. As I said on the blog it would be great for a scrapbook page which I would've made but I just couldn't find the right picture!here is my card using my oh so favourite christmas stamp, I've sure gotten my moneys worth out of this one!!
We have a fab Cute Daisy May prize for one lucky winner, and the girls have all made beautiful creations using my sketch. To see them and more details re the prize please drop by at the blog.
Have a fab day.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I think this is absolutely stunning, really love it Joanne!

Jan x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, love the colour combo and what a brilliant sketch.
luv
Debby

Becky said...

I really need to dig this stamp out Joanne and get it used! Your card is gorgeous! Hope you and the girls are well!
Love Becky xx

Simone said...

Wow, what a stunning card!!! It looks very festive and elegant! I love this image!
Simone