First up is actually a card I haven't made today lol!! It covers 2 challenges :
1) Papertake Weekly - sketch
2) Simon Says Stamp = A card for a child.
I have used a fab image from Mo's Digital Pencil, although she is in school clothes I wanted to make it look like she's in a skirt and blouse and just happy that's it's someone's birthday, a couple of strips of scrap papers from my folder and some co-ordinating buttons.This is my favourite make of today! For this card I have used a freebie image from Motivet more paper scraps and I have managed to combine another 3 challenges.
1) Sketch and Stash - Becky's sketch
2) Cupcake Crafts - Childhood Memories (my auntie used to have a cat that I used to love playing with when I was a youngster!).
3) Pollycraft - Pink + Brown + either yellow or green (I chose green!) This is where we are at with the kitchen. Today we had a really lovely chap come round and fitted our worktops, so now with the cupboard doors on, with handles and the worktops we are really taking shape, and can now visualize the end result. Mind you saying that, I still can't decide on a wall colour and that's not the norm for me as it's the only room that has got me stumped!! The worktops have flecks of glitter in them, this picks up a really electric blue but that's not a colour I want for my walls lol!!
about a month ago the door on the right wasn't there and our fridge freezer was in this part of the room, we've opted to move the fridge freezer to the garage and have an intigrated (think that's what it's called) fridge which is yet to have to door put on! I have no idea how I'm going to cope with it it's tiny!! Can you spot the red bowl on the right, yep that's what I've been having to wash up in! My new sink is underneathe the breeze blocks and dog!!