Wednesday 5 May 2010

Back again with 2 more cards!

Oooo 2nd post of the day from me! This card is for the Just Magnolia challenge, I don't very often take part as my cards are no where up to scratch against the other entries, but after seeing the lovely sketch I just had to join in this time! and this card is using the Sketch Saturday sketch, and also fits the 'friendship' challenge over at Secret Crafter, I've had this little Sugar Nellie Manga stamp for ages now, first time I've used it (well not actually, as this image was sent to me lol!).
Apologies for the awful pictures quality!

5 comments:

Helen said...

Gorgeous cards - love the colours you've used!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x

Mina said...

your totally wrong about your cards not being up to stratch Joanne, they are as good as anyone elses...I love the colours you used, so bright and beautiful...I hope to see you enter every week now...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
Mina xxx

Deb said...

fabulous cards Joanne, they are so pretty, hugs debx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, sweet cards Joanne.
Luv
Debby

Becky said...

Wow! They are gorgeous cards Joanne, I think if we compared ourselves to some of the beautiful cards out there we'd never craft again lol!! I prefer simpler styles myself, just have fun sweetie, that's what it's all about!!
xx