Monday 10 May 2010

More buttons!!!

I usually like most of the cards that I make, but there are some that I REALLY like and this one today is one of those! I have used 'Alfonzo' one of SJ's (Crafty Musings) past freebie images, isn't he great? Don't I say that about all of SJ's images though!?! I have followed the new and to be used many times sketch from Sketch and Stash, with paper from my 'Big one' pad, I forget the make, some glitter paper from one of my scrapbook packs from Poundland and a few buttons from my Skeggy stash which means I can also enter the Cupcake Crafts challenge which is 'buttons'! I would also like to enter this card for the Cute Card Thursday 'boys to men' challenge.
For my second card I have followed the Pollycraft sketch and used a past freebie image also from pollycraft. Instead of colouring the image I decided to paper piece it by printing out the image onto a sheet of green paper as well as on white, simply cut around the green image and stuck in on top, I added the die-cut holographic balloon, well, just because I could! lol! This also fits the current Secret Crafter recipe challenge of using '3 embellies (ribbon, button, balloon),2 papers, 1 image'.Both cards also qualify for the Simon Says Stamp 'birthdays/celebrations' challenge.

7 comments:

Sue said...

Hi joanne,wow 2 great cards and yes you should be pleased with them they are fabulous,thank you for joining us at sketch and stash and pollycraft

sue
xx

Liza said...

Great work, I love the design. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Joanne, what a cute card. I love the image and your colour scheme is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Christy said...

Great cards :) :) :) :)

Becky said...

What gorgeous cards Joanne, love how you paper pieced the dinosaur and the wizard is so sweet!!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash and Pollycraft!
Love Becky xx

Lorraine A said...

Lovely cards Joanne :-) both of them are very cute :-)

thanks for joining in the Sketch and Stash Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x x

Jill said...

gorgeous cards Joanne, so cute thanks for joining us at sketch n stash hugs Jill xx