Tuesday 4 May 2010

A Spoon Full of Sugar - Challenge 102

Good morning, we seem to have lost the sun and for me and the girls it was back out with the winter coats on this morning!!
We have a new challenge for you at A Spoon Full of Sugar we would see your 'furry friends'! We were given the option to use images from our sponsor, sadly I forgot this and had already made my card before I realised, I would've liked to have made another card but time just ran out (been busy painting, tiling, making furniture etc for our kitchen makeover!).
Our sponsor this week is Melissa ofas you may know from previous cards I just love Melissa's designs they are soooo..... cute!
The girls have made gorgeous examples so don't forget to go take a peep!
Now got to iron my clothes for work, nothing like leaving it until the last minute lol!!

5 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh what a delightful card, its so adorable.
luv
Debby

Anonymous said...

what a cute image....love your card

Sue said...

Hi Joanne
aww gorgeous card, lovely image,luv the butoon detail, sue,x

COCO said...

oh very nice card Bubbles
hugs coco

Debbie said...

Gorgeous Card Joanne Just love this cute little chap with his pooch,Hugs Debbie x