This first card covers 4 challenges:
1) One Stop Craft = Christmas love (thought this couple fitted the bill perfectly!)
2) Just Magnolia = It's christmas.
3) Papertake Weekly = Red & Green shouldn't be seen!
4) Create4Fun = easel card (my fave!).
and my next project covers 3 challenges, should've been 4 but I forgot the glitter for the WOJ challenge so can't add that!
1) Project Tuesday = A gift bag (this is one of my fave bag-a-lopes!).
2) Cute Card Thursday = Sew beady (beads and charm at the bottom of the image).
3) Secret Crafter = Snow (what better than a snowman!?). I thought this bag would be perfect for the keyring that I have ordered for my mum and dad to put on their keys. I went a bit mad on the tesco photo department website, ordering jute bags with pictures of the girls on for myself and the 2 mums, photo's, 1 of which is poster sized!! Keyrings, a purse, I just couldn't resist, now I can't wait until Saturday to see them!!!